2021 model (NEW)
The benefits of the “Pack-flat Mini-portable” anaesthetic machine
• Fully mobile and transportable. Mount on the wall (brackets included – option to purchase more brackets) or place on a work surface. Only weighs 11.4 kgs. Very small footprint, 32cm wide and 30 deep, 35cm high (84cm high with drip stand).
• Includes the Humphrey ADE-circle anaesthetic breathing system®
• Add the tax deductions claimable on lease payments, it makes even more sense.
• Added together these savings can easily cover the lease instalments even for a small clinic.
(Up-to-date analysis of savings on a separate sheet or on website).
• On completion of the 5 year lease all further savings add to profit!
• Ap-Alert bracket is sold separately, Ap-Alert not included.
Minimal maintenance costs and easily transported
• The “Pack-flat Mini-portable” stainless steel machine is designed for easy transport and is made to last for many years with minimal maintenance costs. Need to switch between theatres or practices? Easy! Pick up and go.
Patient and Environmental benefits
• Yes, the patient gets a better anaesthetic. Low flows preserve natural humidity and warmth.
The special “PEEP” exhaust valve on the ADE-Circle System keeps the lungs open and prevents collapse.
• It’s green. Low flows reduce both theatre and atmospheric pollution.
• Isoflurane or the new sevoflurane vaporizer at no extra cost. Sevoflurane is fast being accepted as superior to isoflurane in many applications.
• For Medical and Vet use. Made to Medical & ISO standards. Tested to the highest medical manufacturing standards.
The final test of a good product
• Prestigious SABS Design and Engineering Awards. No other manufacturer has these awards!
• The “Pack-flat Mini-portable” GA machine offers a number of cost-effective benefits:
• The Humphrey ADE-circle system® – simple to use – unique valve that always saves gas – 300-500 ml/min fresh gas flows for all patients up to 50kg – proven track record over 38 years in human anaesthesia and 24 years in veterinary practice
• Better anaesthesia for the patient – the ADE-circle provides warmer humidified gases – unique exhaust valve offers “PEEP” (positive end-expiratory pressure) effect to keep lung alveolar from collapsing
• The ADE-circle® reduces costs of isoflurane and sevoflurane by up to 80%
• Significant reduction in theatre and atmospheric pollution
• Savings on oxygen, vapour and service costs self-finance the “Pack-flat Mini-portable” machine
• Generally a clinic that operates for 10 hours per week will find the savings will cover the costs of purchasing over a 3 year period and if bought on a lease this would be paid for over 5 years. After that the advantages are entirely to the advantage of the clinic and patient.