|The benefits of the Wall-mount anaesthetic machine are:|
|• Small footprint, 40cm wide and deep, 36cm including drip stand. Ideal for mounting on a wall with minimal space.|
• Includes the Humphrey ADE-circle anaesthetic breathing system®
• A 10 year service interval plan on the vaporiser: a technician only needs to service the vaporiser every 10 years! Huge savings on maintenance costs.
• Add the tax deductions claimable on lease payments, it makes even more sense.
• Added together these savings can easily cover the lease instalments even for a small clinic.
(Up-to-date analysis of savings on a separate sheet or on website).
• On completion of the 5 year lease all further savings add to profit!
|Minimal maintenance costs and incredibly compact|
|• The Wall-mount stainless steel machine is designed for compact spaces and is made to last for many years with minimal maintenance costs. |
• New accurate vaporizers with a 10 year service interval again resulting in very low maintenance costs!
|Patient and Environmental benefits|
|• Yes, the patient gets a better anaesthetic. Low flows preserve natural humidity and warmth. |
The special “PEEP” exhaust valve on the ADE-Circle System® keeps the lungs open and prevents collapse.
• It’s green. Low flows reduce both theatre and atmospheric pollution.
• Isoflurane or the new sevoflurane vaporizer at no extra cost. Sevoflurane is fast being accepted as superior to isoflurane in many applications.
• Made to Medical & ISO standards. Tested to the highest medical manufacturing standards.
|The final test of a good product|
|• Prestigious SABS Design and Engineering Awards. No other manufacturer has these awards!|
|• The Wall-mount machine offers a number of cost-effective benefits: |
• 10 year service interval vaporizer (isoflurane or sevoflurane) – no expensive annual service charges
• The Humphrey ADE-circle system® – simple to use – unique valve that always saves gas – 300-500 ml/min fresh gas flows for all patients up to 50kg – proven track record over 30 years in human anaesthesia and 16 years in veterinary practice
• Better anaesthesia for the patient – the ADE-circle provides warmer humidified gases – unique exhaust valve offers “PEEP” (positive end-expiratory pressure) effect to keep lung alveolar from collapsing
• The ADE-circle® reduces costs of isoflurane and sevoflurane by up to 80%
• Significant reduction in theatre and atmospheric pollution
• Savings on oxygen, vapour and service costs self-finance the Wall-mount machine
• Generally a clinic that operates for 10 hours per week will find the savings will cover the costs of purchasing over a 3 year period and if bought on a lease this would be paid for over 5 years. After that the advantages are entirely to the advantage of the clinic and patient.